my new year resolution...

this is a photo of me choosing my ice cream that cost 300 yen...
which is about RM12...*that's why that ice cream took me 5 minutes to decide the flavour...
but i choose the chocolate anyways...
after reviewing my form 4 and form 5...
i realized my past 2 years are crap...
seriously crap...
i failed my physic like countless times...
and i got into a perang dingin with a friend that i've used to cherish...
then i passed my physics...
but then i failed my chemistry...
what the heck is going on in my life???......
then i got like this serious autism at the beginning of my f4 life...
and made some decision that cause me to regret up till now...
i regret that i've started it...
that kind of stuffs shouldn't have happen in the first place...
 and then i ended it...
which i felt relieved...
but the scar will probably remain for another next few years...
and then this year the beginning of it doesn't really went well...
i resign the job which i was assignned to...
and caused a lot of problem to someone i met this year...
i'm deeply sorry about that but i don't think you'll know since i never give you my blog address...
hahaha...
and then i slacked hard...
i tried really hard but nothing comes around...
actually not everything don't come around just some important ones...
everyone thinks that i'm sorta vibrant and happy go lucky person...
happy go lucky is correct but not really vibrant...
i don't know how to confort people...
i have a high pride...
i'm really not good in expressing myself...
that's why when one of my cousin asked me who's my ideal man...
i told him 'i'll probably remain single forever...'
hahaha sorry keane but that's not really the truth...
i like guys that wear glasses and actually look really darn good on them...
i like guys that doesn't force me to do stuffs that i hate...
and i like guys that can make me laugh everyday...
yup the citeria is pretty much like citeria for a friend...
*well except for the glasses part*haha...
i miss my friends...
tutu's working and panda's overseas probably doing something she doesn't likes and jayjay's phone number is 017 and if i sms her it would be darn expensive...
and i wish to go out with waikuan and michelle together...
missing one of them in the 'date' seems imperfect...
but i know we have our own stuffs to do so we don't really have the time...
and before my dear dada come back to penang i will be shipped off to camp...
T.T bummer...
i somehow missed how my cousins said bimbo...
she's actually quite a good person to talk...
since i was quite afraid of her since i was a kid...
hahaha sorry again...
i missed the times we're in school and apartment and outside...
so after summarise up my past 2 years my new year resolution will be:
treasure everyone and everything + think before i act...
hahaha...
happy new year guys~
ps:sorry if this post is quite emo but i'm always lidat at the end of the year...
cheers for a new year and i'm gonna work hard!
then get into singapore to meet my cousins and friend~
+ explore the world....^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day