~friday night~

ya...


friday night...

which everyone is waiting for...

because tomorrow is holiday again...


and i was suppose to finish this storybook...


and this one also...

i just bought it last sunday...

RM 34.90...
i never thought that my mom will buy for me...
besides...
it's limited edition~~~
happy~
i also gonna return these books to my friend...

not bad la...

suitable for amatures like me...

haha...


and watch this ova...

which my friend lend me...

i think is his friend's...

so i gonna watch it asap...

haix...

and most of all...


clean this book-piled table...

so many stuffs piled up...

hehe...

because i take books from shelfs...

and just never put it back...

see?

there's just a small space for me to do my homework...

and there's my mouse~

haha...

and i still haven't go to see doctor about my leg...

actually i think that it's no big deal...

because it didn't swell or run out of shape...

but there's 2 friends of mine...

forcing me to go for doctors...

i know that i should seek for doctor...

but not now...

because i am kinda busy...

haha...

mabe next week?


dunno...


haha...

i will go for doctors...


so don't keep repeating the sentence...

'go see doctor...'

haha...


and i am here because i just finish typing my sejarah blog...

haix...

having a hard time just to translate from english to malay...


haha...

and i am kinda hungry...

my mom didnt cook dinner...

and i just eat a little...

because i have a 350-words malay essay to write...

haha...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day