+rainy day+

during the night...
rain decided to visit penang...
T.T
i am kinda sad of the rain...
so cold...
haix...
anyway...
this is koala bear...
wearing st. john full-u...

and chiew poh is beside her...
wearing full-u also...
i hit this at sunday...
when i have tuition in tanjung...
haha...
they drop by to tuition during flag day...
this explains the full-u...
i donate 30 cents for them...
because i have no penny left...
T.T
table full of handphones...
mine's not there...
because i am using it you see...
haha...
turtle d hand holding a pen a...
so hardworking...
not like me and koala...
lazy when teacher went out...
haha...

disorder table when tuition...
see?
jun xi is here~~
and my green highlighter and pen...
wakaka...

the tuition centre...
koala's and chiew poh's head gear...
haha...
and koala's hand on the phone...
hehe...
my dinner at sunday night...
tau hua~~~
my fav~~~~~
i know it look disgusting because i make the tauhua become pieces...
but i like to eat that way...
which my mom and dad don't agree with me...
haha...

and this...

is my x-ray scan...
about my foot that have been killing me for 2 months...
my bone happens to have a bit fracture...
but the doctor said it will heal it by itself...
but i can't run or jump for 2 months...
T.T
touturing...
i can't run and jump was like taking my life span for 10 years...
T.T
not fair...
haix...
and today is the 1st time i went into an x-ray room...
the room is empty...
just a metal framed glass bed and a huge machine...
no...
gigantic machine...
and the doctor tell me to lie on the glass bed...
hey...
i am heavy k?
but luckily the bed didnt break into pieces...
and the whole process is kinda fun...
haha...
and my friends all saw the letter about my condition when i reached school...
which i shouldn't be going if i didn't forgot to tell the doctor to give me a mc...
and take my letter to see pn. lim...
and ask that can we change our class to a lower floor...
(we are studying in the 4th floor...)
actually i didn't reject the idea...
because climbing the stairs in really making me frustrated...
haix...
but teh problem now is that pn lim didn't let this idea pass through...
and i have to go to take my letter from pn lim...
by myself...
T.T
which i found it won't be as easy as it looks...
haix...
because if i am not mistaken...
she will babbling about how children are so lucky nowadays...
and keep bargaining about the floor problem...
haix...
forget it...


Comments

  1. wow...
    i nvr gone to a x-ray room be4...
    or mayb i had a few years back n i hav no idea of it be4...
    u knw wat hapen to me rite?
    ^^
    u cn d la...
    my fren d oways lik tat d...
    oways move to a higher floor...
    so hate them...
    i oso lazy climb so many floors...
    haha... wel...
    recover fast la~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day