wesak day

well i woke up at 6.45a.m. in the morning just to go for charity work...
honestly i'm really lazy to wake up because the exam's just over...
and i need my sleep!!!
but still no choice after bath and called everyone up...
*wao i sound like a chicken*
we all head to the temple...
actually it looks like some big hall with no joss sticks around...
which is good because i hate joss stick...
they stung my eyes...
make me blind...
and make me bump into other people...
bak chang^^^^^^^
wee...actually the pictures are a bit disorder...
so just be it..
and we didn't sell bak chang just that we finish selling at 11 something...
and this kind looking aunty was really busy selling buns and buns and buns...
asked us that whether we can help her sell the bak changs...
since she's so busy and can't sell all of them...
so we helped them to sell a box...
*sorry aunty we gotta go...mom calls*
and i'm the one who keep shouting:肉粽一粒三块...
and yeah i feel like an idiot...
but i really wish that we can sell all of them...
the poor lady seems to be so tired~
>.<
*and i think xinqi opposite of me was already used to it...haha*

and these are what they call pumpkin buns^^^^
not really a fan of it...
it looks unappetizing...
like some dead fish that were decomposed by bacterias...


and also jello~~~~^^^^
this is totally my favourite...
because it's cooling!!!!!
and the weather is so freaking hot...
and this picture below is my nephew...
*oh my gosh i'm so damn old...i even have a nephew that big!!!!!!!!*
apparently i think he's trying to break the cell...
oh ya and i met lots of people in the temple...
the minute i got there i was shock by xinqi's existance...
and then i went for a walk in the fair before i started my work...
i met my uncle!!!
*chris i never know your dad was there!!!and uncle please fix your glasses~*
and then when i start working i was once again shock by xinqi because she actually comes to worked for the charity...
and the most of all she's just directly opposite my stall...
and then i saw xingling~~
wee~~
and then i walk for the second round until i saw my last year history teacher!!!!
see the picture below there!!!!


sorry for the kinda blurry picture and i lazy to edit it for you guys to see...
she's the one with her pink shirt and sit at a corner...
actually today was really fun...
because i found out that my uncle was really generous...
hahaha...
and i really miss xinqi anyways...
the last time we met was in the cemetery...
*how ironic can that be*
and most of all...
I SHOULD REALLY GET SOME SLEEP!!!
tuition in 5 hours!!
T.T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day