i'm back~

back again...
since i've just finish my exam...
but the results aren't going to be pretty...
as far as i know my malay will 100% fail...
FAIL...
with the big red dot on my report book...
T.T...
find it quite saddening...
anyways lots of things happened lately...
like my times of studying wasn't enough because there's only like 1 month for us to study...
and also me gaining weight...
well that's kinda typical...
and my biology result wasn't pretty either...
as far as i can see my biology will only be able to get a 60++
and that will be the best i can get...
haix...
actually i wasn't really sad about my malay...
since my teacher said that the whole class will probably fail...
*wow imagine that*
and my teacher said that this year's F5 batch(which is us) totally sucks!!!
the whole form probably will get malay results like me...
*wow and imagine that*
ok so the 'minggu peperiksaan' for me is finally over...
i should pick up myself and start all over again...
but then there's NIE...
and wushu during the holidays...
and also gotta go out to hit some photos for NIE...
and most of all...
i think i should just call my friends out and have some fun once in a while...
since my mom already agreed that i should do that...
and besides someone's leaving penang too...
T.T...
then i will have no one to text with...
hmm and recently there's some scary wind blowing in the house..
well if you want me to tell the truth i am deeply dissapointed with her...
and she didn't even wake up after all the commotion...
deeply dissapointed and also felt sorry for the another her...
don't just weeping and bragging about it all day long lar!!!
i'll really go crazy if this is some never ending drama...

and also...
there's my beloved misaki and usui-kun!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^
omg i'm totally in love with them...
suddenly i feel happy to be a girl...
because if not...
hmm i may die for embarassment for now...
and also...
I WANT LEE TO WIN THE AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day