16/1/2018

Feels like this has been my temporary place to go when I feel like crap lol.
Dad's boss and his company are not doing very well recently.
And my mom asked me to move back to my room until they fix the study room.
Not like I am sad with that decision.
There might be a chance as well, since well, the master feng shui guy said so.
But I don't mind moving back if that brings my dad back to tracks again

And there's the part where i need to pay for braces
Not sad at all tbh
But maybe I will do it around March if that's the case
Since I need to pile money sia

But the fact I'm sad is that
Why can't I just go
When your parents are saying that you guys so geng then settle yourselves lah

But they refuse to let you leave the house

I AM REALLY ON THE VERGE ON BREAKING

Like, I really can't do this anymore

Can I just rent a room and stay outside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

又再没有学的一天

long