+steamboat+

today...
i went to my aunt's house to eat steamboat...
haha...
i have been eating steamboat made by her 3 times already...
i dunno why she likes steamboat...
but when i was wondering...
i reached her house...

and my sister run to the spot where the steamboat was...

in case she didn't have a place to sit afterwards...

haha...

there's she...

wearing a yellow body glove tee...

up there is the steamboat...

which i cannot eat much...

because that my foot hurts...

and if i eat too much fishball maybe that will worsen the pain...

the hotdogs~

you are the best...

because you can't cause me pain...

T.T

my mee...
like what patient eats...
so 'hypotonic'...
haha...
but my mom didn't care about my foot anyway...
i told her this morning...
but she didnt care...
aiya...
forget it...
she never cares...
haha...

and after the steamboat i went for tuition...

2.30 p.m to 4.00 p.m...

chemistry...

kinda funny today...

the teacher said that silicon is use in breast surgery...

==...

haha...

and keep telling his students(chung hwa) to touch his chest...

really funny...

my sister fetch me at 4.20 p.m...

something like that...

so i went to e-mart to buy twisties...

my mouth feeling like biting...

haha...

and i can't resist the power of junk food...

wakaka...

and looking at the sky...

which got blocked by a bunch of trees...

but kinda pretty...

hehe...

and my sister took her boyfriend for a hair cut...

and went back to my aunt's house...

the story ends here...

kinda lame le??

haha...

i just feeling like writing blogs...

so i wrote 1...

and i wrote it because i can't take it!

my mom la...

didn't take me to see doctor...

laugh when the stupid rain splashing on the ground...

and i missed my csi:ny!!

ARG!!!

i can't watch at tuesday because i am having school...

can't watch today afternoon because my aunt's house have no astro...

and now...

rain...

damnit!

sorry if i am a bit harsh...

haha...

she just pissed me off...

how i 'love' her!!!

haix...

Comments

  1. ned to record it to u?
    haha...
    kesian lo u...
    haha...
    no wonder u gone to bed early...
    haha...
    i watch so many tyms...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day