what happened lately

okay so this's what happened lately...
1. i have a nose bleed yesterday morning and i feel like crap...because i think i lost a lot of blood and it makes me feel mentally weak...
2. i went to the school's infirmary!for the 1st time in my 5 years' high school life i went to the infirmary...went to sleep actually because i'm really sick yesterday...and i don't know why...
3. eventually i have a minor nose bleed again today during assembly...when pn.chan is talking about all the crap...and i went to the washroom and cough like hell just to get the green goo in my throat out of my dead body!
4. oh did i mentioned cough?haha i'm having cough lately...+ a minor flu...which has became more and more serious every day...while my cough is getting better...*at least i can talk for now*
5. school's checking our homework again...but the problem is that i FORGOT TO TAKE MY PHYSICS EXERCISE BOOK ALONG!so i went to buy a note book and tear off the cover...tear off panda's physics exercise book and staple it together...and then wrote my name..and then pass up...i don't wanna kena demerit la!and i got panda's permission if you ask me!HA...TAKE THAT!
6. tutu said i'm a bad influence to school because i'm having germs all over my body and she's so scare that she will get cough or flu or whatsoever...
7. i got 82 in my sivik!!!!which is something to be happy of...because this way my report book will have the numbers that started with 4 to 10!*if you don't get what i mean then just leave it*
8. IT'S 35 DAYS TO THE MID YEAR EXAM!i'm so dead...
9. tomorrow's sports' day!gonna buy ice creams and eat like hell~
ps:those who are busy bodies like xinqi can come to school tomorrow!*i think*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day