results

okay my results are out!!!!
malay:63%
chinese:56%
english:50%
math:90%
add math:100%
history:70+%(i dunno my markah pemerhatian yet...)
biology:74%
chemistry:66%
physics:46%
moral:68%
sivik:remain unknown...not important anyways...
as you can see...
except for the math and add math...
the rest of the results sucks like hell...
wish to improve...
and also...
i fail my physics again...
oh well...
just work harder next time i guess...
and also won't be posting lately...
busy with some funeral again...
of course i'm sad that my uncle past away...
i always remembers how he treat me when i was a kid...
he even took me on my 1st motorcycle ride!
i'll miss you so much...
rest in peace...
and although we don't talk much anymore...
but i know you still loves me a lot...
^^...
not in a mood of talking interclass..
because...
I HATE IT...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day