i amd totally speechless

seriously!!!!
haix there're a lot of dramas happening lately in the house...
i don't usually call my house a home...
except when i'm alone in the house or left me and my mom and my dad and my little sister...
hehehe...
anyways school's hectic...
H-E-C-T-I-C!!!
everything seems to be a blur...
and time passes by...
FAST...
omg it's 38 days till trial exam...
and i kena ns somemore!!!!
argh!!!!
oh well i'm not worry with the ns thingie...
but the trial it's freaking the hell outta me...
i keep studying chemistry and physics...
and i left my biology and history hanging...
no wait i didn't even flip through my history text book...
so let's just consider that untouched...
OMG untouched is even worse than hanging...
and my mom is having some major touchdown lately...
she even scold me when i just send a text to the plkn and ask for my batch...
well you know what i mean...
if she knew i choose account for matrix...
she'll get even furious...
but i don't wanna to be a physicist or chemist or biologist!!!
haix...
should have choose the right path from the beginning...
T.T...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day