i'll try

i'll try to post a blog each week the best i can...
since days are just getting more and more hectic lately...
no mood for study...
just draw mangas everyday...
haix...
i'm gonna flunk the whole thing...
i should just learn misaki...
being a kaichou and a maid in a cafe and also deal with idiotic rule-breakers are just 10 times hectic than i...
so............
aww i hate studying!
anyways today's the last day i'm a wushu member...
because the next meeting will be my last!
well for the 5 years...
time flies....
*god i am soooo old!!!omg omg omg...
and there's mtv world stage tonight in sunway lagoon surf beach..
and me...
sitting here typing a blog...
T.T
i don't deserve it anyways since my grades drop a lot...
and tomorrow my mom said she's going to buy me a new laptop at the pc fair...
mom please don't do that....
i feel guilty...
i feel soooo guilty that i don't think i'm gonna have a good night sleep tonight...
maybe it's because of my habit of not taking stuffs that you don't deserve...
well that didn't really went well with my 2 sisters...
but it went well on me...
the f5 subjects are fine for me...
*except for history...T.T...
but the f4s are some big bomb...
haix...
my mom told me to work hard for these few months and you will be free...
i wish to...
i really don't wanna go for f6...
but what if i don't get a choice??
then what should i choose??
*of course to study actuarial i gotta choose the P class...
but what if...
just what if....
i can't catch up???
oh god i'm worrying too far...
another hell of sleepless night...
note to michelle:gambate on your trial too!!!!!
note to stupid dino:don't get over stress over there you know...and eat more cakes!^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day