i was hoping

ya what am i thinking...
i have always think that you see me as an original little sister...
but you're just like the others...
take my school grades as a comparison...
here i am...
i thought you look at me differently!
i want to be original...
maybe someday you saw this and you're still thinking that i'm loved by everyone...
you say i'm like a goddess in the house...
i have better grades compare to you and her...
and i'm an obdient little sister...
i admit that you treat me really good...
but lemme tell you something...
about what you say that you don't have the brain...
i really wanna slap you...
or should i say...
you make me feel dissapointed on you...
so that's how you think of me huh!?
you like to play...
you like to hang out...
you hate studies...
do you think i like studies!!!?
*except for that weird cousin of ours...
you think that i like to stay at home??
reading books(storybooks and books are different...so don't combine them as one)
i also like to hang out!
i like to do something wild...
which i always did in school...
because i know at there nobody treats me like an alien...
they never take grades to compare with me...
and they treat me like a sister...
just like how you treat me...
well except for the treats...
but i do admit again that the whole thing goes wrong because of my bad temper...
and i don't think people know that i have an extremely bad temper...
and 'without wax'ly i would like to say i'm sorry...
deeply truely sorry...
i know even infinities of sorry won't heal you from her scolding...
and i don't care that you abandon me...
leave me alone...
make me feel like i'm stranded on an deserted island...
or whatever...
but i want you to know is that...
i really look up on you....
as a brave and strong sister...
because you never gives up on what you do...
remember that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day