my working spot

 muahahahahhaha....
since i've bought a new phone with a camera of 8mp...
it's to cruel to buy it and not using it...
so i take some candid shots during my working time...
hahaha...
start with the picture up there...
is my sister curi tulang-ing...
see her serious face???
she's actually chatting on facebook....
the photo below is a view from my seat...
the guys are sooooo serious to...
but actually the guy in the green shirt is checking on penang local food...
while the guys behing a bit is also chatting on facebook...
or msn???
aiya i don't really care...
this is the so-call the dark side of an office...
muahahaha
 and eventually today the ceiling is having water leakage...
which happens to be the ceiling beside my table...
omg lucky me....
hahaha...
and the water leakage was like a loose pipe....
proof??
below....

 look closer lar...
maybe your face will end up sticking on the desktop...
wakakka
and some little boring snapshot i took...
my tumbler...
cute cute cute~
ahh i dont really wanna go for undang test lar...
afraid of failing i guess...
T.T...
fighto!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day