the day when our manager isn't there

wee ok start from the morning...
 went to market with my big sis...
*like duh my lil sis is in school...
 then i felt like some orang utan...
 *never go to market for 3 months makes me felt that way...
no people since it's early...
lalalala~
 and then i was like walking walking walking...
 then i saw bright spotlights shine on a store...
turn around...
i saw.....
















bread house~!!!!!
ahh see the bread all so nice and fluffy~
and shining so brightly too~
it's like i saw a warm light struck into my soul~wee~
bought a mexico bun~
 and saw coconut tarts!!!!
fav food no.2!!!!!!!!!!!!
but didn't buy...
i'm about to broke anyways....
 but i bought this...
alphabet biscuits!!!!!
fav food no.2!!!!!
*ps:i got lots of no.2 but never no.1...hahaha
 saw a pet shop...
with chicks~
cute cute cute cute!!!!!!!!
 but today appears to be really windy and seems moody...
haha lucky i have my parka on...wakakaka
 and nasi lemak...
douchebag my least fav....
never like it...
and never will....
 back to the office!!!
when we knew the manager isn't coming...
*did a bit of inside heart cheer*
the office went amok...
or probably should say it this way...
everyone is relaxing...
proof??
my sis and 4 other guys are using facebook almost the whole day...
i'm using my phone to read story book...
and this guy here...
intro a bit his name is keshin and he's eating IN THE OFFICE during working hours...
YES in the office...
and when i'm taking candid shot of him...
aww kena spotted and he make that goofy face to me...
*beware i'll hack your computer and unplug your internet access...hahaha
 and when i read till i get bored..
went to the conference room and snap these...

 ya i know the view damn nice...
saw my reflection on the window pane...lol..
and then we play with the alphabets biscuits!!!!
adrian's...
*he insist on me to spell out his name...
and i've used 15 minutes to fish these alphabets out from the big pile of biscuits....
thanks to you i've been using my time 'wisely'...
and then i've spelled mine~!
 
 see how kind of me...
yours also have...
 and tutu's!!!!!!!!!
but i knew she'd be lazy to visit my blog so....
leave it lar~
 and by the time i wanna do the rest...
stupid keshin and adrian ate my biscuits!!!!
left me with the numbers...
*LIKE NUMBERS WILL PRODUCE NAMES YOU IDIOTS!!!*
grr...
and the day past peacefully and in relax mode~
then went to grandma's house to pick up some soup...
hahahaha....
my grandma was so happy to see us...
and when she saw me in my parka...
she was like...
*wah so hot you still wear parka???!*
and i was like....
*wah so cold you say very hot grandma you have fever ah??*
haiya at least she cooked nice food so i don't really mind la~
and then went home...
nothing unusual...
except for the astro isn't functioning and my mom keep bugging me...
leave me no choice but to shut my computer and restart and watch manga for 15min...
just to make her leave...
she kept asking me to show her photos...
i have but i don't really want you to ask 100000000 questions after looking aka staring at a picture...
so sorry mom i'll show you next time...
when i'm ready for the endless questions....
peace out!^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day