+my boring holiday+

pizza~~~
i call deliver la actually...
haha...
yesterday my cousin say that he's hungry...
and so my mom tell me call the pizza hut...
and when i dialled the number...
and the receptionist says...
'welcome to pizza hut...for english please press 1,untuk bahasa melayu sila tekan dua....'
and i press 1...
and she say...
'to order your hot fresh pizza please press one.......'
and i get this...
haha....
hawaii tuna~~~
lol...
i eat half le...
hehe...
and at night...
my mom went out for dinner...
and my dad cook me this....
american pancake!!!
so good...
i am so touch....
he cook for me even though my 2 sisters say they don't wanna eat that...
hahaha...
and i eat it all up...
yup...
this whole bowl...
hahaha...
and today...
before i went tuition...
i went to school...
just to find my sister at robotic...
she has cough and a bit fever...
and she didn't take her bottle with her...
you know that the front gate is open....
and i have to run all the way to the basketball court and run to lab d...
so far...
and the worst part...
when i saw her she say....
'i got take bottle...i use the 100 plus d...smaller....'
i really wanna strangle her...
and run all the way to the opposite of the school...
and run up to go tuition...
see?
the school so scary when no people...
haha...

and after tuition...
i called my sister...
who should be picking me up...
but i can't call her...

stupid digi...
my grandpa say that their satelite got problem...
geram...
so have to use the public phone...
and my sister say that my house there flood(a bit nia)
and she can't pass the area...
(myvi kinda low)

and she say that my grandpa will be taking me to my grandma house...
and here comes my grandpa...
with his motorbike...
but without my helmet...
i was so scare that i will die that time...
because my grandpa like to speed...
and i scare that we will meet with our good friend police...
haix...
and the road is soooo slippery some more...
haix...
but when my sister came pick me up at my grandma's house...
we went tesco and do some really important stuff....
and went to egate to buy this...

espresso cheese cake~~~
hahaha....
in the inside...
hehe..
nice le...
i am so happy...
haha...
and then we went to school and pick up my sister and my cousin...
who were currently a member in robotic...
and we didn't buy any food for my cousin...
so we decided that we gave a visit to macdonalds...
haha...
macdonalds are getting hi-tech....
they use machine during drive thru...
wow...
unbelievable...
haha...
and my sister was now talking to a speaker...
so funny...
like talking to a wall...
still rainy...
haix...
so geram...
and i was wet through when i walk into my house...
felt so cold...
haix...
and can't study because there are 2 nutcase in my house...
keep talking on and on and on...
haix...
study room is for study you know...
you can know it by reading the name of the room...
haix...
1 day to go...
i am going to die...
T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day