+he's gone...for a while+

little did i know that my sister's car can actually do this...
this car can actually fold the sofa chair into a bigger space to put luggage...
haha...
got greater respect to this car...
i promise that i didn't eat in this car again...
well...
unless someone trying to eat 1st...
haha...
actually my sister took down the chair to put my dad's golf set...
he's going to pukat...
i dunno where...
my mom said is in thailand...
haha...
and since my mom not at home...
and no one take my dad to the airport...
so my sister have to do the deed...
and she can't possibly drive my dad's camry...
(come on...she only know how to wreck it...haha)
so she has to drive her car...
but my dad is driving there....
he won't dare to sit my sister's car...
my sister's driving is terrible...
last time my sister drive my dad to bj...
and my dad clutch the handle all the way...
she likes to speed....
no choice...
and i don't want to get lost in penang because of trying to get to the airport...
a big size guy in a small size car...
and a small size steering...
haha...
and my dad's leg can't put comfortably...
because his legs are kinda long...
and his legs like tiok ke tiok ke...
haha...
furry...

cute le?
my sister's d la...
her friends gave it to her at her 17th bday...
haha...
she call it snowball...

but me and my little sister called it...
soft bone...
hahahaha...

airport...
many planes...
wonder how they fly in this whether...
haix...
keep raining the whole day...
i am kinda down until i didn't feeling like smsing or talking...

and also the nervousity...
haix...

well...
it's time to say bye bye...
for 2 days...
i think...
he didn't tell us when will he be back...
we gonna miss you...

T.T
no pancakes for 2 days...
haix...

saw this patriotic taxi on our way back...
manage to get ourselves back from the airport...
so unbelievable...
haix...
and the stupid traffic jam...
my dad tell us while we went to airport that now the workers are having lunch...
so will have a traffic jam when we went back...
and he really wasn't joking...
haha...
suddenly feel so nervous and lonely at the same time...
maybe i just got over reacted...
ya...
maybe...
can the rain stops tomorrow??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day