+happy independence day...yay+

independence eve...
i went to queensbay...
and saw this...
i thought they gonna move that park...
kinda dangerous le...
i won't dare to sit it if you ask me...
haha...

and went to eat pizza hut...
eat kinda full...
haha...
and i went borders...
and saw the book that i wanted to read it sooooo much!!!
ps:i love you
but the worst part is when i read till the 10th page...
my mom tell me go home...
and i was sooo sad...
T.T
today...
it's independence day!!!
happy merdeka!!!!
and my family and i(the family i mention was actually my whole maternal side)
went to a food fair...
organize by the dunno what society...
sooo many people...
and humid too...
and when i went inside...
they have to test for our temperature...
haha...
that means my mom and sister can't go in...
but they went in by using the exit door...
==
kinda packed with people...
and i ate many....
as usual...
haha...
the short guy is my cousin...
i met them while i was buying the herbal egg...
they even peel off the shell for us...
so considerate...
so touch...

T.T
my cousin...
(see...i didn't lie...my whole family really came...)
she was.........................
i dunno what's she doing...
haha

the burger stall~~~
actually it's all vegetarian...
so you won't be expecting any beef or pork or chicken...
haha...
but i just pass by...

and then we came to a dead end...
haha...
so we head back...
and saw my 1st aunt....
and my 2nd aunt...
and my 2nd uncle...
and my 3rd uncle...
ps:1st and 4th uncle will be going in the afternoon...
they sleep alot...
and i buy this...
tada~~~
muffin...
i have the love to muffin since i was 8...
haha...
and i buy 4...
and it just cost me rm2(in coupon)
so happy...

but of course the coupon wasn't ours...
my grandma buy rm100 d coupon...
and give my mom rm50(my mom is a scary buyer...)
and give each of us (me and my sister) rm20...
and she use rm10...
but she didn't use hers...
she buy and tell us pay...
so actually didn't make any difference...
and here comes my mom...
just 5 minutes and her hands...
see?
i dunno what she buy...
haix...
and when i pass the burger stall again...
i buy the burger...
and in the burger...
has green apple...
==
orange...
=='
and purple lettuce...
=="
haix...
i didn't eat la...
after i finish buying...
i realize that..............
i was lost!!!!!
huwa!!!
what am i going to do???
i call my sister and my mom...
but the background is kinda noisy...
they didn't hear it...
haix...
sms my sister...
she didn't reply...
so i just walk here and there for like 45 minutes...
and just looking of an orange colour shirt girl...(my sister)
and finally when i found them...
my sister was with my grandma...
and she ask me...
'where's mom?'
and i said...
'i was lost for 45 minutes and you didn't realize...T.T'
and she said...
'you didn't walk with mom a??'
=.=
haix...
and so we went to buy.......
fruits....
haha...
kinda good actually...
the watermelon was so juicy~~~
and the papaya too...
^Q^
after finish eating...
we head for the exit...

and the outside was soooo bright...
and sunny...
and i got soooo sick...

because my mom's driving skill are too 'skillful'...
and i got carsick...
as usual...
and also a massive headache when i reach home...
and now the sound of the mahjong clanking together makes me feels even sicker...
T.T
but there's one thing i am happy of...
my dad is back today~~~
and my sister and i were going to fetch him...
hehe...
happy independence day...
peace out!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day