+too many things to do+

too many things to do...
yet soo little time...
haha...
as you can see...
this is junhae and my pippy...
sweat le...
turtle hit d...

and this happens last sunday...
haha...
i just didn't post it...
and this is the slurpee that my sister belanja me...
(out of money...poor)
and this is the driver that take us to times square that day...
my elder sister...
haha...
you guys finally meet her...
reach times square...
they have this car exhibition...
and she go there to see her bf's car...
haha...
but unfortunately his car wasn't been exhibit yet...
so we wasn't able to see...
i don't like his car though...
because the car boom so much...
and i can get a headache...
the only thing i like about his car is the model...
volkswagen...(forgot how to spell...)
haha
the cars...
actually i prefer original...
after they 'refurnish' the car...
i just don't like it anymore..
the whole car full of stickers...
haix...
my dream car~~~
nissan fairlady...
but full of stickers...
pity...

the front view..
haix...
the road tax of this car is really expensive...
so i dunno that i have the chance to own it o...
T.T

and this door...
wow...
haha...
many people just keep playing wth the door nia la...
haha...

inside times square...
hollow...
just a few shops...
but kinda clean la...
haha...
and cold...
the aircond produce kinda huge breeze...

my sister...
wearing a bandana...
i call her to wear d la...
so i can put her face on my blog...
haha...

and the muffin..
haix...
if i have the money i will sure buy it...
it looks good mah...
^^and at saturday night...
we eat this...
lobster~~~
(wei...i haven't finish typing...don't think that i am rich)
lobster d brother...
that's what my uncle tell me la...
but he didn't tell what actually is it...
so i just describe it like this...
it looks like a lobster...
haha...

and this is what i hit at sunday...
when i go tuition...
turtle...
now you can get a better image of her...
(i hit it before the class starts...don't misunderstand)
she is writing....
i dunno what...
but i am defenitely not writing...
haha...
my pippy hit junhae in his face...
haha...
nice le...
i adjust till i went panaroid le...
cause pippy keep falling down...
bearbricks can't stand with one foot like us you know...

and this is what i ate at monday evening...
potatoes~~
haha...
my breakfast,lunch and tea all in one...
haha...
and my sister wanna eat because she wanna see me peel off the skin...
==
i made d le...
haha...
(just steam it mah...)
this is the stuffs that i have been busy lately...
cards...
and my friend who is a vice president at taichi...
tell me to buy bird nest for coach...
since we share the same coach...
and they give the coach...
vinegar...
==...
hey...
come on...
bird nest if far expensive from vinegar la k...
and this storybook...
i lend it from the library...
i read it at night..
and i end up scaring myself...
because there's no people in the room now...
and suddenly there's some sound...
and i just scare till i jump...
because the part i am reading is the climax...
haha

and this also...
is the thing that i have been busying...
have to sort out all the forms....
make it more hard when i pass up my minit for checking...
and the list of the competitors...
some of them didn't have class...
make it even hard...
haix...
so i just like 2 hours to sort out...
and the rest i just have to sort it out myself then...
haix...
aniversary is coming anyway...
make me nervous...
because this is my first time to do these kind of stuffs...
haix...
and i think i gonna work during holiday...
since my uncle haves vacancy now...
and gonna work hard for the year end exam...
otherwise i won't stay in c class...
i have fun in this class...
we laugh...
we share...
we tease our class monitor...
ps:she's an allah...but now become kalifah...because scare been punish by the real allah...
haha...
and i just wish that time can stop for a while...
and let me see that what is around me now...
i didn't have the time to do it lately...
i feel that there's so many things that i have been missing...
and i really wish that i can see that what i have been missing...
and not stay in my house...
hear my mom nudging my results...
she really like to do that you know...
keep saying that i stay up all night just to online and bla bla bla...
and i keep telling myself that...
this is fine...
as long as i know that i am not guilty...
but can she just stop it?
i can't take it...
she is just a woman that likes to make us guilty for no reasons...
fine then...
suit yourself...
i jsut hate my house now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day