+steamboat again+

before i start my day...
i will like to intro you to my board~~~
haha...
not mine la...
my class d...
for the independence day...
nice le...
the roda can spin d~~~
(my idea le...muahaha)
and also thanks to nabi...
who draw the menara...
and make the board look nicer...
and my monitor and others...
who make the board sooooo pretty...
^^
and renee too...
who think of the way to do the title...
because someone just let us do...
hmph...
(my train!!!)
s4f's board...
who looks much nicer than ours...
but never mind....
everyone has their own way to present it...
^^
this detective conan ova...
cost me rm 9.90...
T.T
but the story kinda good...
and scares me too...
to all detective conan fans...
this is about shinichi eats the aptx4869's prototype...
and get ahead of 10 years...
he didn't get to track down the bad guys...
and didn't get to be normal...
and ran nearly get married to the doctor that live at his house...
so tragic...
T.T
my sister eventually skip her cambridge tuition...
and went walking around with me...
i am searching something...
so we walk up and down the streets...
and she get really tired...
^^

she went to starbucks to buy this rm 4.90(i think) crossaint...
so expensive...
haix...

and we went to a pet shop...
and saw ...
dory~~
and my reflection...

haha...

and if there's a dory...
there's a nemo...
so cute...
haha...

we also saw dogs...
but not my type...
i prefer big size d...
haha...
like this...
this's my friend's dog...
no name...
haha...
at sunday morning...
i woke up...
and smell tomyam...
T.T
nightmare...
but luckily my mom also cook the plain d...
hehehe...
she say the tomyam d leave at night...
then my house mah become steamboat house??

tiramisu~~~~
hahaha...
not bad la..
from equitorial hotel d...
i like the chocolate...
and i flew to heaven for 15 minutes...
wakaka...

and while my relatives were eating...
i was at the kitchen...
cutting watermelons...
hehe...
not bad le my skills...
(self admire......gag gag puke puke)
but in the end all got eaten up...
T.T

my grandpa...
he eats the pig's liver d...
he's sort of a carnivor...
and i am neutral...
but i didn't eat the liver of tongue or others la...
so geli...
haix...
when you think of what you eat is used to do the detoxification and others...
i just feel pity...
that they didn't die in peace...
and been 5 horse seperate corpse...

the tree in my house...
i mean in my house's garden...
been showered my the rain...


and i went to tuition...
haha...
happens to be an enjoyable one...
the teacher talk many nonsenses today...
and my cousin kena lo...
last week didn't go tuition because fever...
and today teacher don't let him in...
say he kena ah1n1...
haha...
and say my elder sister is jolin...
and i tell him that my little sister is jolin...
not elder d...
and he got shock...
haha...
really d mah...
i didn't tell lies ...
(gag gag puke puke...)
while on my way back to home...
haha...
reach home about 4.45 p.m...
because my mom suddenly call me after tuition that buy some groceries for her...
haha...
went tesco...
run to buy...
because my sister's car d oil level kinda low...
i can't risk to push car...
haha...
and fetch my little cousin from tuition...
which i went there tuition before when i was little...
hehe...

my house's entrance...
see?
the mountain there...
the mist so nice...
but kinda cold la...
at night eat tomyam...
but didn't take picture...
because i hate tomyam...
hmph...
so i don't want hit tomyam...
lols...
and my holiday has just started...
^^...
happy holiday...
and another happy b'day to my object shirley hang!!!
aka koala bear...
happy sweet 16!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day