+new place to type a blog huh+

okay...
where should i start??
today i type this blog at......
starbucks~~
haha...
in new world park...
because my 2 sisters having exam in cambridge...
which isn't far from here...
and i wanna eat something light...
so i came here...
instead of using my laptop at there...
ps:i don't wanna bump into the consultant(vincent)who keep asking me that do i wanna study...
let me think....
you think this is digusting...
actually it's mushroom and chicken...
that is used as a filling of pancakes...
i order that...
mushrooms are my fav~~
(not all...just 1...)
they even have tuna and ham...
the people who make the pancake is soo skilled...
haha...
and after i ordered...
i found out that they even have chocolate as filling...
T.T
sorry chocolate...
didn't see you earlier...

and the friend beside chocolate is.....
peanut butter...
god i am blind...
haix...
next time i defenitely order those...
wakaka...
the person mixing the bater all up...
also skilled....
i think the person who make the pancake and the person who helped him...
are bros and sis...
haha...
my pancake~
and my dad's...
this is what i have been eating friday night before my main course came...
and the main is.....
tada~
mushroom chicken...
yalah yalah...
i eat mushroom alot...
my mom ask me why i like to eat it...
she never cook it before...
actually i eat it when i went out from school for lunch...
at form 2 la i think...
but i can't tell her that la...
she will kill me...
and my sister say that i eat it in the mushroom soup in pizza hut...
and i say yeah...
thanks a lot~
after i eat...
haha...
clean le...
i am a good girl...
i don't pick food(well sometimes...)
and my dad say 'impressive...you eat it all'
and my mom just snort...
because she say i am getting fat...
and want me to have a diet...
yeah yeah yeah...
i prefer go to die then...
my sister looking at what??

the tv...
and the worst...
the tv channel is 333...
the hokkien tv programme...
what la...
why they all get so obsess with it?
i am alone now...
with my dad...
T.T

saturday morning...
read a bit 'where rainbow ends'...
went to queensbay with my mom and little sister...
elder went to school....
and then to work...
and then take the exam...
wow she's busy...
haha...
the half sea half lake looks peaceful huh?
inside the mall...
and i ask my mom why she's coming here...
and she say...
'elle got discount today'
and my sis and i went 'argh....'
it's boring...
i can't go to borders and check out the book 'the gift'...
and stuck with my mom went shopping...
haix...
can't even search for the coach's present...
(for wushu aniversary)
inside the elle...
i got bored...
haix...
and my sis and i just space out...
and wait my mom went oohing and ahhing...
and after the lots of 'ooh'...
we went to the G2000...
which is also a boutique...
haix...
B-O-R-I-N-G...

and there's this deceration...
a cone...
==
they can put a christmas tree and lots...
but why a cone...
and a big 1...

as you can see...
this shop is full of shapes...
circles...
cones...
1/3 pi r square h....
haha...
gettin' insane...

and my sis want to buy bakgua...
and we went in to the shop...
and saw these mooncakes...
and i realize that...
my chinese birthday is a few months away~
sweat la...
my chinese bday is 15 days after mooncake festival...
but my mom say that isn't a good day....
because kids who born that day will get really naughty when they grown up...
what la...

bakgua...
so many...
^^

the piggy mooncake...
sooo cute~~

and this mini size mooncake...
wow...
they are quite skilled...
haha...

and also this...
i finally get to eat it...
1st time eat lo...
haha...
my house is having another baby girl...
my cousin's d la...
haven't see her...
i am sure she's as cute as her mother...
haha...
dunno why they put this 2 tiger and the food centre near my grandma's house...
haha...
looks like they like to scare off the customers...
haha...

and then my sister drive to my grandma's house to pick me up...
and then i am here...
tada~
haha...
this is new world park...
in case you never come here before...
and i also found out that...
there's a part of the floor that has the shape lolipop on it...
makes me think of something that use to happen long long ago...
haha...
kinda miss that life though...
^^

and i bought myself a cheesecake...
because i need the wifi there...
and after the workers take me out le...
haha...
and i just take rm9.50 there only...
(i have another rm50,but i don't wanna use it)
and the cake is rm 8.80...
so i cross my fingers and wish that the tax won't be too much...
and...
haha...
the cake + the tax....
rm9.25...
phew...
close call...
haha...

ps:if you notice a part of it has be nib up...
that's my big sister's masterpiece...
she walk from tcambridge to starbucks...
just to eat my cake...
haix...
and dunno why...
today starbucks is kinda empty...
haha...
last time i came and the place is crowded...
and i can't find a place that have a socket...
(for my adapter la)
haix...
but today kinda happy la...
no people...
then no worries...
lala...

oh ya...
and best wishes for my test results...
and my friends too...
peace out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day