buh bye

buh bye my dear internet...
buh bye my comfy bed...
*i'm sleeping on the floor for the week...my 2 sisters get to sleep the double decker...
buh bye my manga drawings...
*i can't concentrate if i keep drawing...
buh bye to my days of sleeping sufficiently...
buh bye to my days of regular (or maybe over) meals...
buh bye to my days of wandering here and there dreaming...
buh bye to my days of opening my reference books and close the book again within 10 seconds...
buh bye to my days of keeping doing math and ignoring the rest of the subjects...
buh bye to my dearest blog...
buh bye to my days of dreaming about toshiro and shinichi...
buh bye to my days of staring at the phone and sink deep in the thoughts of 'should i sms XXX?i'm bored...'
buh bye to all...
because it's one week to exam...
and I DON'T WANNA FLUNK MY EXAM...
if i flunk...
...
....
....
.....
......
.......
i don't wanna kena punishment le...
haix...
note to dino:gambate in everything...and relax if you can...michelle and i will always be rooting for you!
note to xinqi:i'm gonna die...i'm gonna die...*serious face*
note to shir:you got took my eraser?*i ask panda,tutu,xingling and jayjay liao...*
note to keane:happy holidays!!!*and while you're enjoying,your cousin me is suffering...*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day