allow

this damn internet i hacked...
only allowed me to use blogger for now...
*they blocked the facebook until 6pm...
haix...
at least there's blogger...
T.T...
sad...
today's history...
and most of all...
I DON'T HAVE THE MOOD TO STUDY!!
i hate history as you can see...
*wait...who LIKES history...
there's 61 pages of history waiting me to memorise..
and here i am typing some boring blog...
at least better than my little sister...
she hasn't even bathe....
*banging head on wall*
and i miss my BLEACH~!
sad sad sad...
wonder if ichigo beaten captain aizen or not...
and this is the part i typed after my study...
*computer sudden shut down...T.T
my head is filled with history...
which i don't want that to happen...
and so after some long hours of studying...
*and really happy when jayjay called me and told me about the tuition was cancelled thingie...
and huiying fell from my double decker..
and she cried of course..
*brian's gonna run amok...
hahaha...
but she's fine for now...
and just watched the golden compass...
ooh...
the polar bear in the movie has an armour!!...
kekekeke....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day