over the moon

dialogue
i was over the moon today...
until i make a call to the sony centre...
*class item was fine really...enjoy they playing the ghost part...really funny...
but then i just make my call to the centre and the receptionist said:
okay your computer's ram and whatever is okay...but we need to change your mother board...
cost rm1200...
i was like:WHUT THE F***...
hei it's a sony product and you expect it to broken in a year and 56 days!!!!!!!?
and then i just tell the guy that i will call them back in a really i-am-angry-but-i-pretend-not-to-be tone...
and i told my mom...
yup and my mom was like:WALAO!!!!
and so i called my dad...
my dad was like:............
*that means he's in shock...
and i told him that the motherboard is broken and need to change...
and so he said don't need repair...
just go and take the computer back at monday...
and then my mom scolded me for not taking care of it....
but did she know how do i feel now?
i feel like crap...
CRAP...
and the worst of all...
i dunno what should i do...
and i just sitting there in front of my homework...
feeling sad and angry...
and then i just work out my math ...
*use like 20 minutes to work out all the math...really incredible...
and since my biology teacher cancelled the tuition...
now i'm sitting here typing my blog while searching for dialogues for my oral...
really down...
and so i've decided what i want if i score well in my spm...
i want my dad to fix my laptop!
haix...
now even gonna resign the translation thingie...
*sobbing...*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day