worry

i'm really worry with dino lately...
michelle said that she's having some problems in her office...
but the problem is i dunno what happen la...
haix...
she didn't even text me or something...
pfft...
but still wish her good luck in everything lar...
anyway gonna went to my tuition teacher's house to stay over...
since my big sister is having exam tomorrow..
and she hasn't finish her math...
pity pity...
and the reason i go is that no one will be taking me to school tomorrow...
so gotta go too...
at least i wasn't going there for studies...
*or maybe...moral nilai...grr...hate machine gun...
and play with bobby...
*my teacher's dog...totally adorable...
and maybe sleep...
kakaka...
actually my life lately is kinda boring...
nothing to say...
so just be it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day