tomorrow's the big day!

in another 17 hours...
you will be seeing me bending up and down in my class...
hands on the table...
and the head's in the drawer...
searching every table in the class...
because before the holidays...
...
....
.....
......
i forgot to take my liquid back...
T.T
because panda told me that she's afraid of the spot check thingie...
and so i'm also scare okay!?
so i took some tape and tape it under the table...
and the when the bell rang for class dismisses...
i was too happy to go home...
and i left my liquid paper there...
stranded in the cold scary haunted school...
WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!
of course this will be the first thing i'll do when i reach school tomorrow...
the second is...
study my 'julia'...
haix...
i really hate malay literature...
the settings and stuffs...
and there's english literature also!
damn...
lucky there isn't chinese....
or else i'll suffer...
currently studying my history...
still have 6 pages left...
kinda nervous for the exam if you ask me...
since it's the 1st exam for the year...
if i flunk...
then i'll feel hopeless on 'the subject i flunk'...
and i won't really pay any attention to the subject anymore..
*physics is the subject that was abandon by me because of that
oh well so best luck for the exam~
and all my friends out there too!!!!!!!!
and after the exam will be the audition....
T.T...
i'm gonna die i'm gonna die i'm gonna die...
D-O-O-M...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day