sad

this may be the last time i post my blog until exam...
because i will be living in my old house during the 1 week holidays...
*actually i dunno should i name my old house old house or new house...because it was renovated and looks really new...
oh well for short i'm gonna stay in my other house...
which is internet free...
*but maybe not if i hack into someone's network...muahaha...
and house phone free...
so if you wanna contact me don't call my house phone...
i have a cell you know...
haix...
anyway i'm starting to think that physics is not bad after all...
well let's see the exam results only we decide that do i like physics or not...
but i bet panda will be fine...
she's pro in everything...T.T
not like me...
i'm just ok in biology...
and it's just okay...
and bleach's newest chapter is out!!!
finally ichigo and his hollow mask appears...
hehehe...
and school's fun lately...
all the sales and stuffies...
making me obese....
*i mean seriously...although my friends said i'm thin...but i'm really obese...haix...my mom's gonna kill me if she finds out...
still have 1 chapter of physics,3 chapters of biology and 2 chapters of history to go...
aza aza fighting!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day