saturday

it's saturday again...
2 weeks to exam...
and i'm sitting in the living room watching tv...
muahaha...
at least i have the 1 week holiday to study my stuffies...
anyway...
wushu's fine...
note to xinqi:
i didn't observe anything as jj has updk training camp...
and amanda too...
so i didn't ask her about jj's stuffies...
wanfen was really busy with her resit stuffies...
and i'm busy taking care of the 5 wakil...
and train my secretary of course...
so wushu's fine today...
no meeting and no one is talking something bad about someone else...
so don't worry will ya...
anyway...
i didn't watch bleach...
T.T...
sad sad sad...
and my mom was like wanna take me out or something like that...
so i just took my physics reference book...
and walk here and there...
went to see how did the guy renovate our old house...
so my conclusion is...
i have nothing to say and i wanna watch adam lambert!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day