=hate hate hate=

if you wanna know my current situation...
i am REALLY PISSED!
just that it wasn't my wrong...
why should she treat me like that??
makes me don't wanna go to school...
if i go to school i really wanna slap her...
and said "what did i did to you?give me a reason why you treat me like that!!"
and i gonna use this '!' mark to say it!
argh...
i am soooooo geram about it...
i mean...
i am innocent?!
not that i am the 1 who is wrong...
and i don't think that the other person is wrong too...
who never change their 'that thing'??
i don't wanna say it...
or after it would be a chaos in the class...
the problem wasn't serious you know...
actually it not suppose to be a problem at the start...
and i can't stand that she treat me like that...
and so...
she has just make me exceed my limit of patience...
and she declare a war...
and if she still treat me like that today when i go to school...
i will never talk to her again...
ever ever again!!!
i am so pissed...
so frustrated...
so geram...
and also so wish to slap her and tell her to wake up a little...
but i can't...
ya i know...
hitting people is wrong in school...
and i didn't have the intention to hit her at all...
haix...
maybe just get use to it...
but sitting near me...
really makes me sick...
argh!!!!
what am i going to do...
i can't turn around like i used to...
everytime when i turn around i just think of her...
and i really geram until i take my chair and move to the table behind her...
i really geram of her face...
put on the expression like that...
makes me wanna slap her sooo much...
but she's a friend...
what can i possibly do??
T.T
and everyday i just can wish that she don't treat me like that anymore...
i can't talk to her...
i can't laugh with her as usual...
and keep saying about our teacher's wardrobe...
really...
she pissed me...
and i lost my liquid also...
haix...
i know it's my fault...
for taking it to school...
at least i didn't get caught...
that's a good thing...
and really luckily...
i didn't get to be in the same group with her when we do experiment...
i kinda like the experiment...
titration method...
haha...
kinda fun...
oh well...
better pray for the next 4 hours...
T.T
ps:anyway...thanks alot michelle...the present is cute~~

Comments

  1. Good day ! Does the rate of updates of your domain depend on some thing or you work on articles when you have an inspiration or spare time on that? Can't wait to see your answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day