+last day...i am happy+

well...
yesterday i have a really fun time...
dunno why...
just have that kind of feeling...
it's been a while...
since i laugh so happy in my life...
and my dear panda is going to singapore...
T.T...
i wanna go too...
i never go there before...
and yesterday is my friend's birthday...
kinda remind me of cake...
haix...
chatting with both of them kinda makes me relax...
and i am really glad to have them by my side...
and also my class one's too...
so many things had happen this year...
i smile...
i laugh...
i cry...
i sad...
and now...
i am glad...
i also learn something valuable...
that i shouldn't always think at the bright side...
sometimes the dark side is also better than the bright side...
and it will make me stop hoping for something...
because if i keep hoping...
i will get hurt even more...
and i don't want that...
haha...
so cheers~
for my almost-end form 4 life...
i gonna make it shine...
for every moment...
i gonna get crazy...
and maybe join the recess revolution??
study hard and smart...
and score in the end term paper...
remain in c class...
and not dropping to d class...
form 4...
is a really great year to me...
experience so many things...
and everything turns out to be so great...
so...
i gonna have the greatest fun in my life when i went to my gathering...
and not still sad about it...
but kinda sad that i can't go out with my friends...
T.T...
i dunno why my mom don't let me go out anyway...
haven't went out with friends for the past 16 years...
hmm...
i am one bird in the cage...
haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day