+another boring old day+

when i saw this...
i was like...
'OMG!!!!'
there are bearbricks' candy!!!!!
and after eating...
the case can be kept~
T.T
but didn't buy anyway...
too expensive...
rm19.20...
for 12 bearbricks...
actually this is a candy shop...
which sells the cheapest candy...
because they are the pemborong mah...
so anything sells cheaper...
and my mom buy me these...
haha...
quite happy that day...
and i never care of the fats...
so it's quite fine for me...
anyway...
went for dinner just now...
and saw this cute stall...

actually the cute thing about it is the cute little chairs...
looks like ice cones...

and when me and my sisters pass by a stall...
we saw these cute teddy phone strapes...
and 1 for rm3.50...
but 3 for rm10...
so we all buy one each...

this is my elder sister's one...
looks like superman...
...^^...

my little sister's one...
looks like a boxer...

but mine one is the cutest~~~~
see what i mean??
he's sooooooo cute...
and i strap it on my phone...
because the bun that my cute little friend gave me...
one of the bun fell off...
and i can't risk for another one...
so it has to stay...
T.T
ps:the disney channel episodes JONAS...
rocks...
and totally hilarious...
^^
peace out~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day