+i am l**t+

i have been always scolding myself that...
i resign...
and make a good friend of mine....
suffer so much alone over there...
and now...
i even regret of what i am saying...
i dunno what i said everyday...
some make people happy...
and some make people really hurt and sad...
everyday i pretend live in happiness...
yet i am sad...
i really dunno how to express what i am feeling now...
i feel so hopeless...
and sad...
and frustrated...
and also................
i dunno...
to me...
now i was like living in the world of when the pandora box 1st opened...
when the pandora box was open...
all the feelings of hatred and anger and hopeless was release...
but except the feeling 'hope'...
was not release...
and now i feel exactly like it...
haix...
i dunno what to do...
everyday i went home...
saw a bunch of chores...
and without everyone helping me...
i done my job...
i went to tuition...
and live on with a dull life...
i was scold because i use computer late midnight...
just to download a good song...
i hurt a person...
and hurt myself...
i burden people a lot...
and i burden myself...
i keep myself quiet...
and make my parents worried...
i joke a lot with my sisters...
and got them go wild...
i went to tuition early and sleep a while on the table...
and the teacher that his microphone and hit my head...
and say that i am brainless...
(although i know it's a joke...but it really hurts...)
i went to my grandma's house and keep quiet...
and my mom scold me for not chat with my grandma...
see?
i don't even know what i am typing...
simply hopeless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day