+one night in my house+

before i start my blog that why i put this title...
i gotta let you see this...
my s6 gathering invatation card!!!
omg~~~
so pretty...
(it didn't have blue...T.T)
so i pick yellow...
haha...
yellow looks merry...
haha....
ok ok...
back to my topic...
you see???
junhae!!!
in my house~~~
haha...
his eye is missing...
bee had already fixed it...
but suddenly it fell off again after recess...
T.T
i am the one that sponsor the missing eye and the needle and the rope...
(i meant it when i said sponsor...)
and bee is in charge of the operation...
no alcohol for him to drink...
haha...
but now he's in my house....
haha...
his mom want me help her to wash it...
(i can't tahan see him so dirty...)
and of course...
this has cause a major 'traffic' in my house...
my brickbear family came to see him...
so pity see him without an eye....
T.T
and of course...
pippy is really sad about him eye...
T.T
he gonna play with him while he wait me to give his surgery...
haha...
so pity him...
i also thinking of making a bed for junhae...
haha...
(i do that to my teddy when i was young)
but now i still haven't change my childish mind...
hehe...
and also...
those guys who pely that i shouldn't been called polar bear...
i gonna kill you guys if you guys said that again...
hehehehehe...
(+.+)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day