+i dunno why+

after saw my 4 years of 衰样...
my friend said that i 一年比一年欠打...
haha...
actually didn't change a lot...
just with and without glasses...
haha...
and also after mourning my cute little monkey...
(not mourn la...just put it by my bedside...i everyday hug him he sure die suffocating d)
i went to...
lorong kulit...
which is fame of selling fake stuffs...
haha...
sure bring back lots of memories...
i didn't come here for 3 long years(i think)
and my sister and i just keep hitting photos...
fruits...
we came there just to buy fruits for praying tomorrow...
haha...
and the price are kinda scary sometimes...
haix...
more fruits...
and the apples in this stall kinda....no...really red...
that means...
they make the apples artificially red...
no doubt...
but this type of apples is better than the one i just saw...
and we are buying them~
haha...

and suddenly this siao po came out...
and make a 'v'...
haha...
dunno why she did that in the market...
==

neh...
the many-artificial-thing apples...
i won't eat them even thought they had been peel...
haix...
not good to the health la...

and kiwis~~~
my mom is in the good mood...
and so...
she also bought those...

walk walk walk...
really...
bring back those memories...
i used to come here every week when i was young...
haha....

and also...
not to forget...
dragonfruit~
my mom buy me the white flesh one....
because when i saw the red flesh ones...
i don't dare to eat...
like artificial...
and will make our teeth red...
(saw it when my 2 sisters eat...)

and went to my grandma's house...
and kinda help my grandma to fry the bun...
also brings alot of memories...
because i always help out in the kitchen when i was a kid...
but now because lazy and tired after school activity...
didn't help out anymore...

haha...
my grandma frying~
she's old...
and she teach me how to fry...
actually i know...
she teach me since i was 10...
and she keep repeating and repeating...
until i accidentally burned the tissue...
T.T
and luckily the flames got pull of in time...
abo.....
this stone aged house will be burned in no time...
T.T
there's even some dogs strolling near my grandma's house...
and my grandma scares that it will scared off her cats...
(not hers...she just let the cats have food and they eat...so they always appear near my grandma's house)
so she shout ' wu gao!!!'(in hokkien)
and my little cousin came running...
and bark at the dogs...
and the dogs ran away...
my grandma even throw stones at them...
pity...
but really funny when i think of it...
haha...
and i got a conclusion that...
they shouldn't come here...
because they just got unlucky when they met my cousin and grandma...
haha...
and during 5 sharp...
my sister suddenly open the door and flung out there...
i am curious...
so i follow and see what's happening...
and...
what i saw...
is this...
the uncle selling ice cream...
haha...
my mom said that this old hag...
start selling ice cream when she was young...
and that means that....
he has been earning our money for 2 generation...
well...
the 3rd generation is coming...
eating the ice cream makes me think of my childhood...
i also used to wait till the ice cream uncle's bell rang...
and i ran out to buy ice cream...
i also used to play at the car park in front of my grandma's house...
blowing bubbles...
sticks the fake tattoos free from the junk food on the wall...
and play lots of games...
badminton...
kinda reminds me of my grandpa's dog...
it died when i was like 11...
my grandpa named it 'black dog'...
i think because of the beer that my grandpa drink...
haha...
and i feel so meaningful all of the sudden...
that i have a really great childhood...
haha...
it's really fun...
and i gonna cherish it in my heart..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day