+why have to turn out like this+

wake up in the morning...
and was dragged there...
pesta...
which was abandon for a long time...
and i dunno why my mom have to park soooooo far...
we walk like 10 minutes only reach there...
and of course we have reach...
finally...
we came there for a charity food fair...
the signboard even said...
'selamat datang ke tapak pesta sungai nibong'
well...
what a 'nice' thing to say...
for dragging me out from my lovely bed...
as you can see...
wasn't so crowded hor...
but when you see the stalls...
you will started to think...
'i wanna go home...T.T'
peoples...
peoples...
and most of all...
with the environmental friendly bag...
crowded...
and the place was soooooo hot...

you see the food stall...
even scary...
but what i hate the most...
is that...
they didn't provide plastic bags...
(the red one was found in my grandma's environmental friendly bag)
and we take the food walk here and there like insane people...
i know it's our fault...
but at least remind us about the non-bag rule...
haix...

it was like people all around the penang island came here...
crampy...
and what i love the most is this pencil holder...
made of papers and cardboard...
and the whole thing was so neat...
like made it from the factory....
and just for rm2~

and after my 1st tuition...
my grandpa came and fetch me~
(luckily wasn't my grandma...she drive 30km/h...T.T)
and pass here...
and i saw...
the building have the crack lines....
scary...

and pass this old house...
i like my grandparents' neighbourhood anyway...
because kinda peaceful...
and all the ancient buildings...
feel so relax...
haha

and went to the 2nd tuition after watching csi:ny...
(lindsay is delivering her baby girl~~~~~yeah~)
and when my sister take me back home...
we saw this...
the water paip just broken...
and the water splurts out like...
fountain...
the water gotten really high...
maybe because the pressure...
and my sister purposely drove slowly and let me take this picture...
haha...
(there....i said it)
^^...
school's opening tomorrow...
won't be free to post blogs anymore...
cheers~~~
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day