+boring holiday...without any mood to study huh+

exam is near...
and i haven't really start studying...
everyday...
just flip over the physics refrence book...
and i can't even concentrate...
and then i just open my laptop...
and start online again...
geez...
hard time...
i really wish to score in my exam...
maybe my concentration wasn't really strong after all...
T.T
not like my friends...
i was the one...
who always get distracted...
weak point...
T.T
temptations of my cell...
(didn't use it frequently...just like to hold it...)
and my laptop...
T.T
sad sad sad...
and also.......................
sad...
not good at physics...
i hate that part of me...
everytime i get a D in that subject...
and pass the rest...
makes me really frustrated...
but...
what use if i didn't work hard...
the frustrated feeling has change into hatred...
for physics...
i am not like some kids...
they study by themselves...
and score...
independent...
i am one dependent child...
relying on tuition teachers...
when will i become independent i wonder?
it was all depends on my will huh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day