+tired tired tired+

you guys don't know my pain...
that i have been studying from 8.30a.m till.....
4.30 p.m....
if i cut off my lunch and a bit break...
like 1 hour...
then that means...
i have been studying for 7 hours!!!
god it has been really exhausting...
feeling like dying also...
don't misunderstand...
i didn't force myself to study so long...
that's my mom who force me...
T.T
anyway...
it's over...
and there are sooo many notes stuck on the metal there...
and after a while...
i gonna watch this~~~~~
thanks a lot dad~
the hamsters are sooooo cute...

and most of all...
i wanna watch because of the producer and the person that act the voice...
nicholas cage~
and after my studies...

table turn to trash...
files,books,notes...
flying everywhere...
haha...
i am really exhausted really...
i don't know how to do the functions and quadratic equation...
for short...
it means that i forgot everything about additional maths!!!
and i read through the notes...
and do do do...
after this there's this chemistry...
and i read till i wanna pass out...
my whole brain was blank through...
and i feel that my head is going to burst...
T.T...
the worse...
maybe tomorrow i have to start that whole routine again!
and this time...
morning tuition...
and also at night...
T.T...
i wanna sleep!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day