+a day...i really can't forget+

saturday night...
when i woke up in the car...
i found out that...
we had reach sungai petani...
but the problem is......
i dunno where am i!!!!
T.T
and then...
this siao po came out again...
抢镜头...
she now bugging me...

make me wanna sakai her...
wakakaka...
actually we came here to attend my.......
grandpa's sister's daughter's daughter's wedding...

see?
really complicated...
and after we wait for quite a while beside the highway...
my relative(i dunno who)...
took us to here...
the place is kinda flashy...
haha...
all the lights and sounds...
and then we all greet them lo...

i just keep calling uncle and aunty...
since that they dunno me and i dunno them...
shouldn't be a problem...

and we were called to sign the wedding stuff something like that la...
the bride and the groom...
and my cousin beside...
also have the siao po kuan...
like my sister...
haha...

(joking...don't come and kill me)
and the cake...
not bad hor the feature...
but i found out that the whole cake was a fake...
because there's a line in the cake...
and when the bride and groom cut the cake...
they just take the knife and slide through the cake...

and when i tell my dad...
both of us just look at each other and smile...
haha...

1st dish...
haix...
why have to be spicy...
T.T
and the shell and stuff...
haix...

but kinda weird is that...
we sit beside the bride and groom's table...
the 2nd royal table...
(i called it that because all the renda and ribbons on the table...)

and my grandpa...
i think he got over joy...
and drink really much...
and his face red like wine...
hiak hiak...
my sister and cousin...
all drink beer today...
including my sister...
what la...

not enough age...
she wasn't even 18?!
cops...
go and catch her!!!
^^

my cousin with my grandpa...
kinda weird la them...

and now they switch people...
==
my sister with my dad...
i can see that....
my dad...
really 无奈...
by the way...
today is his birthday and my little sis's chinese birthday...
happy birthday~~~~~
and now they have the ................
wait...
i dunno what is it...
oh never mind...
i just call it tea section...
haha...
so i have just said...
the wedding is really confusing...
this is the part when the karaoke section begins...
my cousin and her husband went up and sing...
haha...
but after they sing they immediately dissappear...
because...
their baby girl nearly suffocated...
and she cry...
pity...
T.T
the bride and groom singing...
haha...
and the wedding ends when they sing the song...
屋顶...
and i laugh...
not the really freaking type la...
because reminds me of my friends...
they will sing that song when i just cut my hair...
because everytime after my hair cut...
my front hair...(i forgot what that called)
will stand up like a roof...
and they will sing...
在屋顶唱着你的歌~~~
haha...
but the wedding wasn't bad la...
because it has been a long long time since my whole family came out and see each other...
even my grandparents' birthday we can't see each other...
some went for work and tuition...
haha...
kinda fun...
but a bit bored...
since no one accompany me to chat...
T.T
and maybe will think that why i wasn't in those pictures...
because...
i wear skirt...
and the skirt was soooo damn short...
and i can't walk around...
geez...
and if you saw my skirt photo...
you will have to die...
muahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day