buh bye

hahaha...
gonna take my computer to the sony centre in tanjung tokong tomorrow...
*there keane...i make it into the sony centre...hng
the guy said that my computer has the problem since it was born...
so fine with it...
at least it proves that...
I DIDN'T BROKE IT!
*there mom!hng...
anyway i'm quite emo just now...
since there's no one to talk to lately...
not that i didn't talk to panda and all...
but i just don't really wanna talk to them about my stuffs...
and waikuan is busy...
so does michelle...
haix...
at least talks with my cousin makes me feel better...
*thanks a lot...
and i've decided that i'm going to study tomorrow...
it's time to memorise my history duh...
or i will flunk it...
and which i don't want to...
i just flunk it last year and i'm not flunking this year...
aza aza fighting!
*T.T no blogging for 2 weeks...what a crap...i'll suffer from over stress!!!no place to let go the stress...T.T...dying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day