holiday

firstly i wanna say...
I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MARTIN JOHNSON'S VOICE!!!!
oh my god he has such a great voice...
hahaha...
anyway have my brain fried with lots of physics...
light ray here and critical angle there...
*insane...
i'm starting to work hard my my final exam you know...
haha...
and also called dino this morning...
because she told me that she'll come to school tomorrow...
and of course i send her this message:
HUH!!!!!!!!Y!!?!!!!!I TOT YOU HAVE WORK!!!!!
and she said that she's going to check on us whether we did our work or not...
actually she go to school for a talk or something like that...
and i was like:phew...close call...
not that we didn't did our job you know...
just that it's........*can't describe...*
hahaha...
but she's gonna drop by to see us before she went there...
kinda happy since it's been a while since i saw her...
*some gut she has...didn't went to visit me before tuition...
hahahaha...
actually my dad's off work today...
*nabi muhammad s.a.w.'s birthday...
and so i end up in my house alone again...
but it's great you know...
you with a computer and some jesse mccartney's songs...
he also has a great voice...
but martin johnson has a better one!!!!
kekeke...
anyway i had made up my mind that i should just talk to my class monitor face to face that:
i don't wanna be a class item representative...
but i dunno that will it work or not...
like i tell her that i have trauma??*haha...very funny*
or stress?*like everyone has that...*
geez...
really need to find someone to talk to...
but i just don't want find panda and the gang...
i wanna find someone like dino and michelle and maybe someone else...
i don't wanna find them because i know jayjay will be toatlly object with that...
*no offence*
jayjay is really into this thing i know...
but i hate it...
like cracking my brain to think of the ideas for the interclass...
while you guys just sitting there doing stuffies you like...
and when i was in my house thinking :who should i put in the main character....
and you guys are enjoying your lives out there...
do you know how does that feel...
everyone is stress out because of spm...
and i was dying because spm AND interclass...
when people are doing homework in class and concentrating on something...
you tell me to go out there and tell them about the interclass...
sorry but i just can't do that...
because i understand how does it feels when you interupt something...
just like when you are watching some really greta movie and suddenly the disc player just went fried...
how would you feel?
if i were in that situation i'll feel:wtf...crap can you just work for once...
and if i interupt like that in class they will be like:wth,just ignore it...ignore it...
*just ignore me...i'm talking  crap again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day