die

my blue chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my cousin said that the laptop can't be reformat...
as the computer keep shutting down whenever she wanna reformat...
T.T....
now i am just simply frustrated...
i can't do anything...
if the computer is really broken...
i will never touch another keypad again...
only if i wanna do the project of course...
but i am now just simply sad...
and panda accidentally drawn my domo also...
even sad...
T.T...
i'm really sad about my laptop because that laptop of mine...
symbolize something...
blue chan is my present for getting full As in PMR...
many of you may not know how important it is to me...
but this is the symbol of my hard work...
my paid off hard work...
my 1st ever present that my dad bought me because of my results...
my 1st ever laptop...
my freedom of using internet without my big sister's permission...
my personal access to the latest manga...
my working assistant(translating manga)...
and now...
i will just lost all my 'mys' if my blue chan just gone like that...
so please don't just leave here alone...
i will be cutted off to the world outside...
and my blogging days will be over...
i don't want to get back to the old times again...
where my big sister don't let me touch the computer and she was like using it for so long...
and my little sister forbid me to use the tv to watch mtv and v channel and animax...
i don't want!!!!!!!!
depressing...
frustrating...
saddening...
waiting for a miracle...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day