what do you want from me...

what do you want for me...
really frustrated lately...
i didn't mean in school...
i have a really great time in school...
we're observing some real human bones...
and some were chicken out...
since it's real...
i mean:hello...they're a part of our body...
and i even shake hands with a skeleton body in the lab...
and chat along about new year...
and blah blah blah...
but after i went home...
and my sis and my mom was talking on some guy topic...
and i hate it you know...
and then my sis just said:....
oh whatever i forgot what she said...
and now i just really wanna cry...
i am NOT interested in any type of relationship except for friends...
and i don't wanna talk about it!
and also...
i only will start dating or whatever after i get into university!!!!!!
which part of it don't you understand!
i am really angry and frustrated at the same time...
until i really wanna explode...
i don't like talk or meet or know guys...

because i don't wanna be anything like my sister..
i am always the weird one since i was a kid...
becoming slave for like 10 years now...
everyday i just heard:hoi!ailyn help me do this...
ailyn help me do that...
always got bullied by my litttle sister...
who will understand my feelings!!!
that's why i wish to be the only kid...
then there'll be no one to bully me or i won't become a slave...
this is just touturing!
and if i didn't did well...
i will get the scary stare...
and my mom never let me go out with my friends...
and she always says no when it comes to asking for stuffs...
like when i want a storybook she just said:no really expensive la...
and i know because we are kinda poor when i was young...
but can you just don't say 'no'?
it really hurts a kid's heart...
and then you just cause the kid to never dare to ask for something again...
just said:you need to realize what's the condition in our family now and blah blah blah...
but just not the 'no' word that will hurt my feelings so badly...
now even when i ask for like my class fund...
i even used up like 2 days just to ask:mom,i want rm10 for my class fund...
and now since my computer is broken...
i need to use this house computer...
and i can't update my blog...
since it's the only place for me to let my feelings run wild for a while...
polar's current condition:I AM REALLY SAD AND I WANNA CRY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day