hahaha..

i am using my laptop now~
it's not shutting down!
so happy...
but i bet it will give me some surprise attack sometimes...
anyway went to pray grandpa...
which i never see him because he's dead when i was born...
*unloyal keane and brian...never pray for grandpa before...
anyway i just mop the floor...
and i dunno why when i mop the floor...
i'm feeling like i'm running a 24km marathon...
i sweat a lot...
hmm can do this as an exercise...
my big sister was really cooperative...
but not my little sister..
acts like she's the queen of the world again...
but i really dunno what to do with her...
it's just annoying...
oh well time just passes by~
and i'm in a really good mood if you ask me...
and also going to have steamboat with grandma and huiying them....
*ha!take that brian!you didn't get to eat!
and also going to pray in the middle of the night...
as usual...
oh well wish i get lots of angpaos tomorrow...
and HAPPY CNY!!!
love ya all that are out there reading my blog!
5 days to trash out panda's house!
yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day