holiday again~

lots of woots!!!
it's holiday again...
although it just last like 3 days...
but i really need it you see...
and saturday have wushu...
T.T
can't sleep until 10 o'clock now...
haix...
anyway really congrats for dino!!!!!
*not going to announce her stpm results...or afterwards she take a knife and chop me...so scare...T.T
hahahaha...
hei at least there's no B in your results right...
you deserve it...
for working so hard on it...
and when i tell her about my interclass stuffies...
she told me that their class never did the interclass...
and i was like whut!!!!and i thought it's a school tradition...
okay then she is just encouraging me to drop my responsibilities for that and concentrate on my spm...
but what if my classmates complain...
*like you think being a class item representative is easy...(even the name of the pose is so darn long!)
and my classmates don't even really responds much to me...
haix...
khailing should do the job...
anyway i should at least try my best for it did i...
life's just unfair...
and then i end up talking to yingfang and others about my uncle...
...
...
...
oh f*** it...
life's just really not fair...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day