sunday...another dead end for my holiday

haix...
it's sunday again...
and why there's only 2 holidays in a week???
pfft.....
fine then...
anyway my blue chan hasn't come back to his owner's arms...
so i'm not going to post up some really ugly fried egg+milk...
and also went to visit huiying and huixiang...
and huixiang know how to say:oh my god.........
=.=
i have no idea what happen to him...
but he just stand in front of me and said:oh my god...
i was like:i know i have a really big pimple on my face...you don't need to remind me about that because i don't care...
and he just left...
and then i just laid down to watch tv...
and then suddenly huixiang came and stand in front of me...
and then he takes his bottle and slapped on my head...
not really pain la actually...
just have the 'piang~' sound that's all...
and then he just rubbed my head and he left...
and the after a while here he comes again..
this time he climb up to my back...
maybe he wanna play horsey...
so fine i will just act like one...
and then...
huiying climbed to my back now...
okay so i am a horsey that is carrying 2 kids...
which is heavy and probably will break my backbone...
haix...
and then huiying get bored so she ran back to my sister again...
but huixiang likes horsey.........
T.T...
and when i stopped he just slapped me on my face again...
walao...
do i look likes a horsey huh ?
i am a HUMAN...
HOMOSAPIEN...
haix...
and then i ended up watching bad boys 2 with huixiang on my lap.....
touture......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day