monday

sometimes we just need to let go did we...
well i'm going to say bye bye to my dear blue chan for now...
*blue chan will spend its coming week at the sony centre...
T.T...
no blogging for 1 week...
no mangas for 1 week...
no facebook for 1 week...
no catching uo with latest songs for 1 week...
but since i promise myself that i will work my ass off after cny...
it might be a great choice to leave my dear blue chan then...
haix...
and i was really pissed off today...
*actually it's 1.00 a.m. in the morning...
because we went to the bridge there to see the fireworks...
*i don't really wanna go...my mom force me...
and there's this really shite people...
lighten up the fireworks beside me...
and didn't even tell me that they light it here..
and so the fireworks just went kaboom...
and i think the sound is to loud...
i can't hear a thing after the fireworks...
do you know i was so scared that time...
that i almost burst into tears...
imagine you thought that you're gonna be deaf...
i would never ever went to see fireworks again!!!
ever ever again!!!!!!
anyway gotta go for now...
before my laptop shuts down again for the 5th time...
haix...
and gonna work my arse off for now..
or i won't get my beloved matrix...
haix...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day