another day of the cny

yo dudes i'm back!!!
better finish off my blog before my computer shuts down again..
anyway found the problem of my computer...
my uncle said that the fan in the computer isn't working...
so gonna take it to sony centre today...
yes!!!
anyway i have a lot to say...
just that i dunno where to start...
like the day that i went to panda's house...
and we 'rape' wenchien...
hahahahahaha...
it's fun and i think my mom is starting to loosen me up...
since i was like meeting with panda at thursday,friday and saturday...
thanks a lot mom!!!
and also bake cookies in panda's house...
it's fun...
the 1st batch of the cookies are really great in shape and colour...
while the 2nd batch...
hmm...
shapes are okay...but the colour is a bit black...
hahaha...
the oven is too hot i think...
and the turtle cookie that tutu made was like really big size...
anyways it taste great...
but panda's mom said that there's no point in the cookies....
*she means no special stuffies...like nut or raisins...
panda's mom is really great...
but i really hate bebe...
that stupid bebe is just simply a traitor...
he grr me and then when he sees roy...
he just follows him like a cute adorable shitzu...
grr...
nit fair...
and then have a lot of fun playing with my pals...
including my punishment of duck jumping from the toilet to panda's room...
and then xingling kisses panda's mom...
*REAL DEAL!
and then went to the night market at friday...
also saw panda...
she also went there...
eat a lot of crappy junk food..
kakaka...
and then went to the festival yesterday...
the khoo temple...
panda's there too...
haix...
i think her mom will think like:why's she following my daughter...
hahaha...
and then today's steamboat~
woots!
eventually my mom was kinda weird...
because she treat me like i was a prison...
treat me so scary...
T.T
and tomorrow's a holiday~
lalala~
happy...
but then lately there're lots of weird theories flashing by in my head...
like how did people realize the presence of shinigami?
*adapted from bleach...hahahaha...
and why there's no magic in this world and yet the word 'magic' exist?
i mean this doesn't make any sense you know...
and how did earth was form?
how is alphabate created?
what is the species of the 1st tree on the earth?
who is the 1st human on earth?
*don't tell me adam...i don't really believe that...
but still....
lots of people give up these researches....
because there's no way that they can find an answer...
well this would be the last time i post for this month...
since my computer gonna be sent to sony centre in another few hours...
good luck to blue chan!
and happy new year to ya all out there..
and good luck to brian for his uni...
and good luck to keane for persuade his parents to let him come over during june...
and good luck to my auditions and school stuffs...
and good luck to everyone out there...
and this is some random senctence that i think it's really nice...
'i wanna protect your smile and laughter that are fading...
hahaha...
have fun out there and maybe...
ou'll get something unexpected...
ps:i used 3 hours to post this...because my computer shut downs a lot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day