sometimes

really really emo right now...
haix...
dunno what happen to me anyway...
i just do some math for like 1 hour...
and went downstairs for 5 bleach episodes back to back...
*toshiro~~~~~*
and then came upstairs do some math for like half an hour...
and then i went down again...
flipping through some channels...
and then i got emo...
how ironic can that be...
today is the last day of the new year...
so gonna bid farewell for my new year...
and then work hard for the rest of the year...
but i just doesn't feel like study right now...
i just prefer sit there hugging on a pillow...
wish that dino will be off work soon...
*michelle can't even get near to her phone right now...T.T
and then talk to her....
i just feels like suddenly there's this tense up feeling inside me...
this is just 1 big crap...
i set the 'canon in D major' on repeat mode in my phone...
and i told myself that stop freaking yourself out!!!
i want my laptop back...
i want to go on a vacation...
i don't care if it's perlis or terengganu...
i just wanna get away from here...
probably school...
when i think of my monthly exam...
....
....
.......
.........
............
aww crap..
mr emo please get out of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day