2010

i dunno what is happening to me lately...
seems that i can't control my feelings...
hmm...
maybe because of the full moon lately...
and happy new year anyway you guys out there!
i really miss school...
i mean my friends not my jobs...
i still feels kinda lazy...
and a bit grumpy...
and i feels like i'm really lazy in doing anything...
i even thought that 'hmm...should i just stop my blogging life?'
but hell no that's not gonna happen...
because to me blog is like my diary...
and my parents won't peek into my 'diary' as they dunno my link...
(actually only my mom...she did that before...and she saw something she wasn't suppose to see)
good i am gettin' all emo again...
maybe because i'm going to school tomorrow...
i'm thinking of sending keane's family off...
but i dunno that my mom let us or not...
since i have school...
but i can just walk to g hotel after school...
(near)
anyway...
new year's awesome...
just that i got pissed off a little...
(i don't think it's just little)
too much in my plate lately...
but yesterday we went for sushi!!!!!!!!!
oh my god this is the 1st time i ate sushi on the convenyor belt...
(i think it spells this way...don't care!)
and ate bento and a lot of sushi...
drink some alcohol...
and count down...
and hate the lounge...
just that everything is crazy and i'm not in the crazy mood...
because i was kinda worry of school...
stupid SPM...
and wushu...
and i don't want to be in KBJ anymore!
another long story...
see?
a lot in the plate...
and slept like 3 am in the morning...
i just got really exhausted and take a pillow...
put it on the floor and sleep like a log...
thanks for lee ann and nicole and michelle for letting us stay at her room...
and went out to babysit huiying(finally got her name right)
that's all...
also thanks for keane for lending me his laptop so i can type my blog in the hotel...




ps:not really in the mood of typing blogs...so the quality is kinda bad...just the worries...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day