oh my god

just come back from the memorial thingie...
kinda sad to see my grandparents weeping like that...
i never saw them cry before for my pass 16 years...
and now...
hmm....
should just get over it...
now i'm wearing black and white...
haha...
sounds like michael jackson...
*dunno why...
and also sorry for all the chung ling students that pass away too...
and the teacher in charge...
my mom didn't eat much because of it...
and my aunts are also all weeping away...
don't really wanna talk about the details...
but i just wish that he will rest in peace up there...
since he's always so kind...
i assume that he's up there then...
and also the chung ling students...
kinda sad for just a day...
not to mention that my fringe was cutted by some dicipline teacher...
i don't mind my hair anyway...
she just cut it into a very cute way...
*well that's what my friends said...
1st time got cutted by the dicipline unit...
hahaha...
not bad...
they can just open a barber shop...
and the whole school was like weeping away too...
such a sad atmosphere...
even pity the guys' girlfriends...
dunno what will they reacted...
i just know that there's one old friend of mine...
who her boyfriend aka the student...
pass away...
of course condolences are needed...
anyway not going to school this wednesday...
so please...
please...
PLEASE...
don't give too much homework on that day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day