sunday

this is what i have been working on since yesterday...

(my sister looks so serious....)




my sister's damn crappy school teacher tell her to do this before school holiday...
and here comes my sister again...
last minute as usual...
and this time i'm involve in her art work...
i know i done this before when i was in form2...
but i don't wanna do it again...
and i was like carving the picture...
and also my fingers...
i have no idea how much of my cells died because of this..
since yesterday i sleep at 1 am because of this...
(and my sister goes snoring at 11 pm...)
and also drink coffee secretly...
muahaha...
and now wake up in the morning...
here i am at the table...
doing this all over again...
my sister needs to pass up 6 carvings of this...
and we just finish 2...
and i don't wanna do the bird...
that's totally hard and will make my short sightness worse dude!!!
and also i don't wanna see my fingers in a really bad shape after finishing all these...
(oh here i go whining again...pff)
but still kinda happy that i'm not going to my grandma's house today...
at least here has internet and network...
so happy...
but school is starting tomorrow again...
another 5 days without internet and facebook and blogger...
and handphone...
my life is so pityful...
hahaha...
but i'm used to it anyway...
^^...
see you guys tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day